Virtual Wellness Fair focuses on YOU
Fitness classes, webinars, cooking demos and more help you find balance
Join the Virtual Wellness Fair
Feb. 2-4 p.m. and 9-11 a.m.
Are you ready to see what’s cooking or belly up to the barre? Join us for live cooking demos, fitness classes and more at the LiveWell Virtual Wellness Fair!
The LiveWell Employee Wellness program is providing a schedule [PDF] of interactive, virtual courses, classes and info sessions that you can join live with other CCHC employees on Feb. 2-4 p.m. and 9-11 a.m. or watch the on your own any time in February.
The Virtual Wellness Fair is available to all benefits-eligible CCHC employees and their spouses and is free with your registration. The specialized webinars, activities, demos and downloads provide you with the interactive tools and resources that will focus on your health and well-being.
“Everyone is so busy and working so hard to help others. We’re excited to offer new, convenient ways to engage employees about their own health,” said Darijan Suton, Employee Wellness program manager. “The Virtual Wellness Fair is a great opportunity to learn about how CCHC benefits can help you and your family and the webinars and classes add a modern, personal dimension to healthy living.”
The offerings fall into a few categories. Participants can pick and choose which sessions they’re interested in.
- Fitness classes – Join free sessions of Zumba, barre, HIIT, bootcamp and more
- Cooking demonstrations – Learn the choices, tips and techniques to help enjoy healthy eating
- Q&A with nutrition professionals – Join an interactive webinar with CCHC clinical ietitian Rochelle St. Onge, who will answer your nutrition questions
- LiveWell Wellness Portal – Get a virtual tour of the LiveWell Wellness Portal, where you can sign up for courses, challenges and information – and earn points toward cash prizes!
- Employee Assistance Program – EAP is here to help you manage stress and support your mental health
- Dental benefits – Delta Dental helps cover dental health
- Lincoln Financial – Make a plan for your future and get advice on strategies to save
- Tufts Health Plan, Helping Hands and more!
Whether you register to watch live or any time in the next month, the information and resources will help you to form new habits and reinforce the actions that keep your wellness growing.
Contact Darijan Suton at email@example.com for more information.