A Monthly LiveWell Message from Dr. Sid
Dr. Kumara Sidhartha, medical director of the CCHC Employee Health Plan, sends February greetings with an important question: are you ready and willing to put yourself at the top of your priority list?
It’s not too late to begin your path to wellness and rewards by registering for the LiveWell 2022 Employee Wellness Program! Offered to Cape Cod Healthcare employees, this program aims to improve your health and support your well-being with fun, informative and interactive activities.
The LiveWell Wellness portal, accessible through your online Tufts Health account, offers monthly challenges, webinars and resources that will help you set, track and achieve your personal wellness goals.
Wellness and Rewards
As a reminder, you can also earn rewards towards quarterly prizes with LiveWell!
And, as part of February’s American Heart Month, check out these heart-healthy activities to accrue points this month!
- 21-Day Physical Activity Challenges (100 points/week)
- 21-Day Nutrition Challenge (100 pts/week)
- Lose This, and Gain Sleep (50 pts)
- Burnout Buster: Your “To Don’t” List (50 pts)
- February Theme: LIGHTEN (20 pts)
- “Be Our Virtual Valentine” (50 pts)
- Heart Health Webinar series: Eat Smart for Your Heart, Winter Workout Tips, Heart-healthy Sweets, and Warm Your Heart with Chili.